We are glad to inform you the recent incorporation of a CPA and Tax Advisory Firm, to our International Association UC&CS Global
KEY ACCOUNTING AND TAX SERVICES, INC.
Chaired by its Director:
Lic. Luis Parra, EA
The Firm was founded in 2001 in New York City by its Director Lic. Luis Parra, EA.
Mr. Luis Parra, EA is an accountant and Registered Agent (EA) with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
He is considered one of the most prominent professionals in the tax area in the entire country, especially for his work as an instructor.
Mr. Luis Parra, EA is the author of the Federal Tax Manual for Small Businesses in the United States, a work that is already being published in the fourth revised version.
It has five employees and more than thirty co-responsible and affiliated offices around the country, Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic.
They specialize in the following services:
- Accounting services for small businesses.
- Accounting services for non-profit organizations.
- Corporate tax services.
- Tax services for individuals.
- Registration and advice for new businesses.
Among its main clients are:
- Small construction businesses, babysitting, television and radio shows, childcare center, beauty salons and barber shops.
- Individuals: lawyers, musicians, artists, composers, bankers and traditional clients.
- Clients residing in several foreign countries.
They join the World Firm, by direct recommendation of the Director Mauricio Mobarak González.
Their data for any contact with them are the following:
New York City, New York
KEY ACCOUNTING AND TAX SERVICES INC.
2488 Grand Concourse Suite 320b.
Bronx, New York
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Email : email@example.com
Web : keyaccny.com
Contact : Luis PARRA
We participate of this very important AFFILIATION, but mainly we give them a warm:
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY OF UC&CS GLOBAL
On behalf of the Members of the World Council of the Global Firm.
Mauricio Mobarak, MBA
President of the World Council
México City, March 2021